Kayla Mitchell, Marketing Communications Manager
407.563.7047 | KMitchell@TurnstileMediaGroup.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MONTH-LONG CELEBRATION HONORS PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS
ORLANDO, Fla. (May 23, 2013) — Professional Artist – the ultimate career resource for visual artists and creative professionals – is taking its mission of empowering artists to the next level with the first-ever Professional Artist Month. Beginning June 1, Professional Artist will not only introduce a month-long celebration complete with exciting contests, exclusive deals and fun-filled activities, but will also roll out a full suite of brand-new tools designed to further support artists in their careers.
"Professional Artist Month is an extension of my vision to make our brand a multifaceted resource for artists," said Publisher Jannett Roberts. "The redesign of our print magazine in early 2013 began this process, and now this new initiative builds on that by celebrating our talented audience and offering additional key resources that provide them with the information they want, how they want it."
Throughout this celebratory month, Professional Artist will unveil the following new resources:
- Fully optimized iPad app – Offers fast and easy access to all the latest digital issues of Professional Artist magazine via Apple Newsstand.
- Dynamic new ProfessionalArtistMag.com – Features a streamlined navigation and bold new design that offers direct access to more resources, insights, blogs, videos and photos than ever before.
- Enhanced Calls-to-Artists system – Provides sleek listings and intuitive search capabilities that allow users to drill down on the most promising opportunities.
- Free "The Calls" e-newsletter – Delivers the week's hottest calls to artists directly to the inboxes of opt-in subscribers.
- Convenient online store – Presents a complete, one-stop shop for Professional Artist resources and merchandise, including the newly released Pocket Guide to Self-Publishing for Artists.
Professional Artist Month and its exciting new offerings are just the latest additions to what has already been a banner year for Professional Artist. In January, the brand debuted a completely redesigned, richer-in-content print product, which allows the publication to delve deeper into the subjects that matter most to professional artists.
Visit ProfessionalArtistMag.com/PAMonth to check out the latest resources and join in on all Professional Artist Month fun.
To download the Professional Artist Month logo, click the "DOWNLOAD THIS PAGE" button below.
About Professional Artist
Professional Artist is the ultimate resource for visual artists who want to make a living with their art. Previously published under the name Art Calendar for more than 25 years, Professional Artist is dedicated to providing fine artists from all backgrounds with the insights, encouragement and business strategies they need to succeed. Each issue of the magazine reaches more than 15,000 artists worldwide. Professional Artist is a part of Turnstile Media Group, which specializes in developing diverse media platforms that engage and strengthen the communities they serve. Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Orlando, Fla., Turnstile Media Group is also the parent of Golfweek, Golfweek Custom Media, TurfNet, The Seminole Voice, The Winter Park/Maitland Observer and Turnstile Connect.